2,000 Criminal Iglesia Ni Cristo members sued Ernesto Diokno
Around 2,000 convicted criminal members of the political cult Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) inside the New Bilibid Prisons (NBP) have filed a violation of Anti-Graft and Corrupt Practices Act against the former (resigned) Bureau of Corrections Director Ernesto Diokno.
The complaint originated when the prison guard did not allowed to enter the INC Ministers on some specific time and date when the criminal members of Iglesia Ni Cristo was supposed to held their worship services. (May 1 and 5 around 12:45 pm; May 7, 8 and 9 around 9 am and 12:45 pm)
The reason why the prison guard prevented the INC ministers to enter the NBP compound on particular time and date was because there was a new designated schedule for visiting day at visiting hours implemented, according to the report. For administrative or security reason of the newly implemented schedule remains unclear.
• Around 2,000 INC members are inside the NBP maximum and medium compound? I never have imagined that Iglesia Ni Cristo have so many criminal members.
• Iglesia Ni Cristo criminal members VIOLATED THE LAW AND WAS IMPRISONED and now they are DEMANDING the prison administration to comply according to their specific time and date of Worship Schedules - big headed Manalo followers.
• Everyone has the right to exercise their freedom of religion but we also have to comply to some laws that should be followed by everyone specially if you are a criminal inside a prison cell
• Iglesia Ni Cristo members should comply or adjust according to the rules of the Prison administration and NOT the Bureau of Corrections adjusting according the desired schedule of INC
• Iglesia Ni Cristo wants former Bureau of Corrections Director Ernesto Diokno to suffer for causing undue injury to the 2,000 criminal INC members by preventing them to have a worship service on their desired time and day? I don't know but INC have a reputation of getting what they want, just like what happened on the case of Sandiganbayan Justice Gregory Ong . Iglesia Ni Cristo prevented Sandiganbayan Justice Ong to seat as Supreme Court justice by filling a case against him. Report said it is because Justice Ong caught the ire of the Manalo family when Ong convicted the husband of Pilar Manalo, sister of the deceased INC executive minister Erano Manalo.
• After the resignation of BuRoc former Director Ernesto Diokno, I think the INC member LTO Chief Virgie Torres deserves resignation paper as well. The Land Transportation Office is in a mess since she headed LTO.
• Maybe , the around 2,000 criminal members of Iglesia Ni Cristo in the New Bilibid Prisons deserves to be imprisoned. They are public menace to the Philippine society.
• BuCor Diokno nagbitiw, LTO Torres dapat sumunod
• Some Iglesia Ni Cristo Members are murderers and hurts other people
• INC files criminal rap vs Diokno, et al for stopping worship services
• Diokno at 2 pa, kinasuhan ng 2-K INC inmates
• Diokno, kinasuhan ng ilang INC members na nakadetine sa NBP
• Diokno kinasuhan ng INC sa Ombudsman
• Police filed murder charges against an Iglesia Ni Cristo member for killing his cousin, an INC pastor and his family in Cavite
• Know more about the Felix Manalo and Rosita Trillanes Rape Case: